Register or Log-in
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your use of the Shell Escape website ("Site") and your relationship with Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd ("Shell") and set out the terms and conditions of the Shell Escape Rewards Programme. These terms should be read very carefully by you, particularly, as they include limitations and exclusions on the liability of Shell. If you do not agree with any or all of these terms, do not use or browse this site or any information contained on the Site. Your use of the Site means you agree, without limitation or qualification, to abide by the terms below.
1. Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not be relevant to interpretation.
2. Words in the singular number include the plural and vice versa. Words importing a gender include any other gender.
3. A reference to a person includes a body corporate, unincorporated associations and partnerships.
Back to top
4. Although anyone may be able to access this Site, the materials on this Site are directed solely at and are for use solely by those residents in Singapore and for Cardmembers (as defined below) or individuals who intend to participate in the Shell Escape Rewards Programme. The products and services featured on this Site are not available to any person or organisation residence or incorporated outside Singapore or to a non-Cardmember.
Back to top
Copyright and Trade Marks
5. This Site and the copyright in all materials on this Site, including but not limited to all text, information, graphics, animation, images, software and any other materials on this Site ("Content") and the arrangement of the Contents are owned by or licensed to Shell. The trade marks on this Site such as Shell Escape Rewards Programme, V-Power Nitro+, Autoserv, Select, and any other names, images and logos identifying Shell and its products and services (the "Trade Marks") are proprietary Trade Marks of Shell. The names and logos of other companies and products and services mentioned on this Site may be the Trade Marks of third parties, including our business partners and are used by us with the permission of their respective owner(s).
Back to top
Use of the Site and its Content
6. As long as you comply with these Terms, Shell grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, use and display this Site. You may download any Content on the Site for which express permission has been given (e.g. online application forms and statements) and then, solely to your personal computer for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree you will not:
. Alter or remove any copyright, Trade Mark or other proprietary notice of Shell or of any other company appearing on this Site;
. Modify, frame or edit the Content or publish or sell the Content including but not limited to making the content available on any other Web site;
. Reverse engineer, translate, adapt or modify any software used in connection with this Site;
. Create any links from any other Web site to this Site without Shell's express prior written permission
. Use any Content copied from this Site for any business, commercial or public purpose; or
. Interrupt or agree to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
7. Shell shall at all times be entitled without giving any reason whatsoever, limit, suspend, revoke, terminate, cancel, and/or discontinue your right to use the Site at any time. Shell shall not be responsible for any inconvenience that may be suffered by you as a result of its above actions or in the event that your password is rejected.
8. Shell shall at all times be entitled to act on any and all instructions or transactions effected via the Site, in connection with or arising from, whether directly or indirectly, the use of or the purported use (authorised or unauthorised) of your password.
9. By your continued access or use of this Site, you hereby give your consent to Shell and/or its officials for the disclosure of any information, details or particulars provided by you, including but not limited to any personal data provided, to any service provider, its business partner or to any third party which Shell may from time to time transact with, whether directly or indirectly for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to cross marketing and administrative purposes. You agree that neither Shell nor any of its officers or employees shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any disclosure of any information, details or particulars which you have provided to Shell and/or its officials as aforesaid.
Back to top
Disclaimer of warranties
10. Your use of this Site is at your own risk. This Site (including all content and functions made available on or accessed through this Site) is provided on an 'as is' basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Shell makes no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to warranties as to the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of any content published on or available through the site, or that the server that makes this Site available is free of viruses or other components that may infect, harm or cause damage to your computer equipment or any other property when you access, browse, download from or otherwise use this Site.
Back to top
Limitation of liability
11. You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Shell shall not be liable for any indirect losses including loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of personal data or any other consequential or special loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of this Site or any of the content or rewards on this Site, or from your access to other material on the internet via any links to this Site. Shell excludes all liability for any interruption, delay or inability to access the Site, or any errors in transmission or loss of bonus points for whatever reason.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Shell shall not be responsible for any direct loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with your use of this Site.
Back to top
13. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Shell and all of its agents, directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, officers and group, (collectively, "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation, lawyers fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You agree to co-operate as fully as reasonably required in Shell's defence of any claim. Shell reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Shell.
Back to top
14. Shell shall not be held liable for any failure or omission to carry out its obligations or observe any of the stipulations contained herein or for any loss or damage that may be suffered by you (whether as a result of force majeure, any calamity, industrial action; or acts or God, war or warlike hostilities, civil commotion, riots, blockades, embargoes, sabotages, strikes, fires, lockouts, shortage of material or labour; or unauthorised use of your password or any defect, failure, interruption, breakdown or malfunction of any machine, data processing system or transmission link; or any other reason whatsoever) through no fault of Shell or its service provider.
Back to top
Back to top
Amendment to the Terms or Content on the Site
16. Shell reserves the right to add to, change or remove any part of these Terms (or any gifts or promotions offered) at any time, without notice. Shell will notify you of such changes by posting an updated version of these Terms on this Site and such changes will apply as soon as they are posted. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Continued use of this Site after any changes are posted shall constitute your consent to such changes. Shell may add to, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability. If you are dissatisfied with any part of this Site or the Content, or with these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
Back to top
17. These Terms, along with any other terms and conditions as indicated by Shell, contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to your use of this Site.
Back to top
18. The provisions of these Terms are severable, and should any provision hereof be void, voidable or unenforceable under any applicable law, such void, voidable or unenforceable provision shall not affect or invalidate any other provision of these Terms, which shall continue to govern your use of this Site as though the void or unenforceable provision were not a part hereof.
Back to top
Termination of Access to Site
19. Shell may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that Shell, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a service provider or Shell.
Back to top
20. Shell reserves the right of the final decision in the event of a dispute.
Back to top
Evidence of Computer Output
21. You hereby agree not to dispute or contest the admissibility, authenticity or accuracy of any computer output or reproduction in any legal, administrative, judicial or other proceeding solely on the grounds that the data contained therein has been electronically filed and maintained as part of Shell's electronic data management system.
Back to top
22. This Site, including these Terms shall be governed by Singapore law and the Singapore courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from this Site.
Back to top
23. The Escape Card is a loyalty card issued by Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd ("Shell") that can be used to accumulate points ("Points") for enjoying benefits and/or privileges (including goods and/or services) ("Rewards") under the Shell Escape Rewards Programme ("the Programme"). An Escape Card can be identified by the appearance of the Escape name and/or mark on the front face.
24. The Escape Value Care Card is a loyalty card issued by Shell and bearing the Shell and Escape Value Care name and/or mark. The Escape Value Care Card is eligible only for taxi drivers. All Escape Value Care Cardmembers are automatically enrolled into the Programme and the Escape Value Care Card can be used to accumulate Points. Escape Value Care Cardmembers who are taxi drivers can enjoy Diesel discount when they top up their taxis at Shell. This discount quantum is decided upon by Shell and may vary from time to time.
25. The Escape Card and such other cards (as may be stipulated by Shell from time to time) whose members are eligible for enrolment in the Programme shall collectively be called "Cards".
26. Cardmember means a person to whom is issued an Escape Card or such other card which entitles the person so issued with the card (as may be stipulated by Shell from time to time) to be enrolled in the Programme.
27. Only members of the Escape Card, the Escape Value Care Card and such other cards as may be stipulated by Shell from time to time are eligible to participate in the Programme. Holders of the Corporate Shell Card will not be eligible for enrolment in the Programme or be eligible to accumulate Points for any purchases made unless otherwise indicated by Shell.
28. All Card applications must be completed in full and must contain among other things, your name, your NRIC and/or your Passport number, your postal address and email. Please note that as the last 4-digit of your NRIC number will be used as your redemption PIN Number, you must provide Shell with your NRIC Number. For security purposes, you must immediately change your PIN Number by logging onto the relevant Shell website or other website as stipulated by the card issuer from time to time. In the event of any misuse of your Points due to your failure to change your redemption PIN Number, Shell will not be responsible in any way whatsoever for the loss of your Points and will not provide any compensation to you for the loss of the Points.
29. Any individual person aged eighteen (18) or above can apply to be a Cardmember of the Programme. However, Shell reserves the right to reject any application without giving any reason whatsoever.
30. Prevailing details on how privileges and/or benefits can be enjoyed (including how Points can be accumulated and Rewards redeemed) will be published from time to time.
Back to top
31. At all times, Cards that are issued by Shell are the property of Shell and may be used by Cardmembers only in accordance with prevailing terms and conditions. Shell reserves the right to require a Card that is issued by Shell to be returned on demand without giving any reason whatsoever.
32. Telephone notification of any loss or theft of a Card may be effected via the telephone number 1800-3722733. Shell shall not be responsible for any transactions effected prior to the receipt by Shell of notice of such loss or theft and Shell shall have the right to debit the Cardmember's account for any and all redemption that are effected prior to notification to Shell of such loss or theft.
33. The Cardmember shall take due and proper care of the Card. If the Card is lost, stolen, damaged or defaced, Shell may cancel the Card and issue a replacement Card but is not obliged to do so. If Shell issues a replacement Card, it has the sole discretion to impose a fee for the replacement Card.
34. The Card must be presented at participating Shell service stations and at any other outlets (as may be stipulated by Shell from time to time) at which it is accepted before making payment, failing which Points will not be credited into the Card. Previous or backdated receipts are not valid for Points accumulation.
35. The Cardmember shall ensure that his Card is signed. Before leaving the participating Shell service station or any other outlets at which the Card is accepted, the Cardmember must check the Card returned to him to ensure that he has been returned the right Card.
Back to top
Redemption of Rewards
36. The Cardmember may use un-expired Points to redeem Rewards in accordance with prevailing offers or programmes. Points will be utilised on a first-in-first-out basis. Redemption of Rewards is subject to the Cardmember having sufficient Points and is subject to stock availability, which will be based on a first-come-first-served basis.
37. As all Rewards are subject to stock availability, Shell reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the Rewards or make amendments to, change or substitute the Rewards conditions at any time with or without notice to the Cardmember.
38. Shell reserves the right to adjust the Points required for redemption of Rewards, irrespective of whether it is an upward or downward adjustment of Points, without giving any prior notice to the Cardmember.
39. In the event that redemption of Rewards may be effected by both Points and cash payment, the Cardmember shall make the necessary payment using cash or other modes of payment that may be accepted at participating supplier's outlet, Shell service stations, at any other outlets at which redemption is to be made or as instructed by Shell. Such payment shall be borne solely by the Cardmember and the Cardmember shall not dispute the amount payable.
40. If the Cardmember is requested by the supplier to pay any taxes, levies, duties, Goods and Services Tax (GST) or service charge in relation to the Rewards, such taxes, levies, duties, GST or service charge shall be borne solely by the Cardmember.
41. Only the principal Cardmember may effect redemptions. Upon a successful redemption, the requisite Points will be deducted from the Cardmember's account. All redemptions shall be irrevocable and irreversible. Redeemed Rewards cannot be returned or exchanged for other Rewards in the catalogues and is not refundable for cash or credit under any circumstances whatsoever. In the event that Shell agrees at its sole discretion to allow the above, Shell reserves the right to charge the Cardmember a fee.
42. Points are not transferable to another Cardmember's account and have no monetary or cash value.
43. For verification purposes, Cardmembers are to present their Card and their NRIC/Passport at the participating supplier's outlet, Shell service station or at any other outlet at which the redemption is made. Redemption of Rewards will not be allowed if the above documents are not provided or requirements not complied with at the time of redemption.
44. Cardmembers are to take note of the following:
(a) that for instant redemptions, Shell shall have the sole right and discretion to restrict the number of redemptions that a Cardmember is allowed to make per Card per day.
(b) that for instant redemptions at Shell's or supplier's outlets, redemptions are subject to stock availability and will be based on a first-come-first-served basis. Suppliers are not obliged to reserve stocks/goods for Cardmembers and neither Shell nor its suppliers shall be liable/responsible for any stock out situations.
45. Redemption(s) can only be made within the redemption hours indicated by Shell or the supplier at the respective outlets. Cardmembers are to adhere strictly to the stipulated redemption hours, failing which they will not be allowed to make the redemption(s).
46. Notwithstanding any other provisions contained herein and without prejudice to any other rights contained herein, Shell reserves the right at its sole discretion to deduct any Points from the Cardmember's account and/or refuse to allow the Cardmember to effect any redemption and/or to recall any redemption made by the Cardmember if any voucher has been erroneously sent to the Cardmember and/or any Points have been erroneously awarded to the Cardmember and/or Points were not duly deducted upon a successful redemption due to system glitches or failure, or for any other reasons whatsoever.
47. Redemption of Reward(s) is subject to the suppliers' terms and conditions, if any, e.g. participating redemption outlets, validity period and usage.
48. Cardmembers are advised to examine all Rewards upon collection and to reject any damaged or defective goods/items at the participating supplier's outlet, Shell service station or at any other outlet at which redemption is made.
49. In the event that there are any damaged or defective mechanical and/or electrical goods/items, the Cardmember shall contact and liaise directly with the supplier/manufacturer of the mechanical and/or electrical goods/item. Rewards carry the guarantee/warranty of the supplier/manufacturer and the Cardmember shall be bound by such supplier's/manufacturer's guarantee/warranty.
50. The Cardmember is to take note that any and all disputes concerning any Rewards shall be settled between the Cardmember and the supplier/manufacturer directly. Shell shall not in any way be involved in such claims and/or disputes..
Back to top
General terms & conditions applicable for all instant redemptions not limited to the following:
51. Instant Redemption at 7-Eleven@Shell are:
$10 Shell Fuels Instant Redemption
$40 Shell Fuels Instant Redemption
$5 7-Eleven@Shell Instant Redemption
52. The $5 7-Eleven@Shell Instant Redemption is not applicable for purchase of tobacco, newspapers, periodicals, magazines, alcohol, cash cards, parking coupons, phone cards, bill payments, top-up services and statutory items such as stamps and parking coupons or any other items or products as may be specified by Shell from time to time.
53. $20 OFF Shell Helix Ultra servicing package, is only valid for one service package.
54. Shell Handwash Instant Redemption is only applicable to passenger vehicles including taxis, MPVs and SUVs at any Shell Handwash outlet. Redeem at cashier counter and present printed receipt to handwash attendant for redemption. Redemption is not vaild on any other day or at other outlet. Not applicable to medium van, big van and mini bus.
55. Present valid Escape Card /Escape Value Care Card before payment.
55. Total value must be redeemed against the current purchase. Any balance is not refundable and c6nnot be accumulated or brought forward to the next purchase or credited into an account.
57. Not applicable for purchase of goods or services on promotion / special offer, sale or discount, or for use in conjunction with any other discounts / privileges / promotions / cards / vouchers.
58. Escape points will not be issued for the purchase amount redeemed.
59. Instant redemption is governed by these terms and conditions, the merchant's terms and conditions, and terms and conditions of the Shell Escape Rewards Programme.
60. Maximum 5 redemptions (unless otherwise indicated) per account per day.
61. Instant redemption is not applicable for service charges, spare parts and accessories.
62. Tangs $20 instant redemption:
i. Exchangeable for merchandise at Tangs (Orchard & VivoCity) and the following free standing boutiques - Island Shop and STUDIOTANGS (for boutique locations, please call 6737 5500).
ii. Not applicable for purchase at TANGS Market.
iii. Not exchangeable for cash or to be used to settle outstanding credit amounts. Not to be resold or traded without prior written consent ok C.K. Tang Limited.
iv. TANGS GIFT Card is valid for (1) year up to the expiry date as stated herein, and will become void and unenforceable at the expiry of its validity.
v. Not replaceable or refunded whether in whole or in part. No claims will be entertained for any voucher which is expired, lost, torn, defaced or damaged.
63. Courts $10 Instant Redemption:
i. All Courts' Terms and conditions apply
64. Crystal Time $10 Instant Redemption:
i. Only valid for regular priced timepieces
ii.Not valid with other promotions
65. Crystal Wines $35 Instant Redemption
i. Cash voucher is redeemable on selected wines only. (Up to 15 or more).
ii. Option of choosing other wines, balance to be paid by cardmembers
66. Capital Marketing $20 Instant Redemption:
i. Not applicable with spare part purchase, repair service, promotion or discount
67. Motorway $10 Instant Redemption:
i. Car Rental Terms and Conditions apply
68. Philips $10 Instant Redemption:
i. Vouchers redeemed are not applicable to make purchase on Televisions, Monitors, Saeco, Peripherals and Accessories and Lightings.
Back to top
Flash & Save
General terms & conditions applicable for all Flash & Save offers not limiting to the following:
69. To enjoy the discounts, please present valid Shell Escape Card prior to making any purchase at participating merchant outlets.
70. Not applicable in conjunction with Escape redemptions and purchase of goods or services on promotion / special offer, sale or discount, or for use in conjunction with any other discounts / privileges / promotions / cards / vouchers.
71. Flash & Save is not applicable for service charges, spare parts and accessories.
72. Flash & Save is governed by these terms and conditions including Shell Escape Rewards Programme, and Merchant's terms and conditions.
73. Escape Points carry a validity period of two (2) years from the date the Points are credited into the Cardmember's account.
74. Cardmembers may accumulate Points on only certain qualifying services and fuel purchases made at Shell stations as may be stipulated by Shell from time to time. There are certain services or purchases at Shell stations in respect of which no Points will be issued.
75. For fuel purchases, Points will be issued based on the quantity of fuel pumped. Every 1 litre pumped entitles the Cardmember to one (1) Point. However, additional bonus Points may be issued by Shell during special offers or promotions, for the duration of the offer or promotion.
76. For V-Power Nitro+ fuel purchases, every 1 litre pumped entitles the Card member to One and One fifth (1.2) Point. However, additional bonus Points may be issued by Shell during special offers of promotions, for the duration of the offer of promotions.
77. Points can only be credited into the Cardmember's account at the point of purchase. In the event that the Cardmember does not want the Points to be credited into his account, the Point will be forfeited. The Points cannot and will not in any event whatsoever be credited into another Cardmember's account. Previous or backdated receipts are not valid for Points accumulation.
Back to top
78. Statements for Cards that are issued by Shell can be checked by Cardmembers online.
79. Shell, however, reserves the rights to change the mode and frequency of offering statements to Cardmembers at its absolute discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
80. In the event that the Cardmember of a Card that is issued by Shell is not able to retrieve his/her statement from the Shell Escape website, the Cardmember shall immediately contact the Shell Customer Service Centre at 1800-3722733 to inform Shell of the same. The Cardmember shall provide any information requested by Shell, including but not limited to, the Card number.
Back to top
81. Cardmembers shall ensure that Shell is kept informed and updated of any change of address, contact numbers and email address.
82. A notice shall be deemed to have been given by Shell to a Cardmember if it is sent to the latest address of the Cardmember that is on record with Shell:
a) on the day of delivery, if sent by hand; or
b) on the next day after posting, if sent by post.
83. Shell may at any time:
(a) send to any Cardmember any form of promotional catalogues, pamphlets and notices; or
(b) use or disclose any information relating to any Cardmember or Card Account to any person for any purpose whatsoever.
Back to top
Cancellation, Termination and Suspension
84. Shell may at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever and without prior notice cancel, suspend and/or terminate the Programme. The Cardmember shall not be entitled to any compensation for any such cancellation, suspension and/or termination. Un-utilised Points shall be invalidated on cancellation, suspension and/or termination of the Programme.
85. Shell may at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever and without prior notice cancel, suspend and/or terminate any membership and/or the use of any Escape Card. The Cardmember shall not be entitled to any compensation for any such cancellation, suspension and/or termination.
86. A Cardmember may terminate the use of an Escape Card at any time by returning the Escape Card, cut in half to Shell, whereupon all un-utilised Points shall be invalidated forthwith. A Card Account will be closed only upon Shell's actual receipt of all relevant Card(s) and settlement of all outstanding balance(s). Upon the death of a Cardholder, the Cardholder's account will be closed and all outstanding Escape Points shall be cancelled. Fraud and abuse relating to the earning of Escape Points or redemption orders may result in the forfeiture of accrued Escape Points as well as the cancellation of the Cardholder's Card.
87. If the membership of a Card is cancelled and/or terminated, all un-utilised Points relating to that membership and the Card shall be forfeited/invalidated without any compensation by Shell whatsoever.
88. Shell reserves the right to cancel/terminate any Card(s) that has not been used for purchases of Shell fuel and accrue Points for any continuous period of six (6) months and all un-utilised Points in the Card(s) shall be forfeited/invalidated.
Back to top
89. Unless Shell is itself the supplier of the Reward(s), any Reward(s) listed in the promotional catalogues, pamphlets and notices will refer to benefits and/or privileges (including goods and services) that are provided by the member merchants. Shell shall not be responsible for the quality or fitness for purpose or any other matter relating to any benefits or privileges (including goods or services) provided to the Cardmember upon redemption.
90. Rewards carry the warranty of their manufacturers. Shell makes no product representations or warranties, express or implied, and disclaims any and all liability as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use or purpose of any goods/products and/or services provided to the Cardmember (whether at the merchant outlet or otherwise) upon redemption of Points. Shell will not be liable for any damage, loss or injury suffered by Cardmembers, their family members or third parties as a result of use of the Rewards.
91. Shell shall not be liable in any way whatsoever if any person fails and/or refuses to recognise or honour any Card (whether for crediting or debiting of Points or otherwise) for any reason whatsoever.
92. Shell shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Cardmember by reason of:
(a) any loss or theft of or damage to any Reward sent to the Cardmember by post;
(b) any failure or omission to notify the Cardmember of any changes in the Shell Escape Rewards Programme and/or the details relating to accumulation of Points and/or redemption of Rewards;
(c) any event or occurrence beyond the reasonable control of Shell; or
(d) any loss or damage suffered by the Cardmember arising out of or in connection with the use of the Card that is not caused by the wilful misconduct or negligence on the part of Shell or its employees.
93. Shell shall not be liable for any erroneous crediting or debiting of or failure to credit or debit Points, any duplicate transactions, any loss of accumulated Points or any other loss whatsoever suffered by the Cardmember whether as a result of any breakdown, or failure of any machine, date processing or communication system or transmission link or an inability to retrieve any information or data from the computer system or for any reason whatsoever.
Back to top
94. No rights of any Cardmember against Shell may be assigned or otherwise disposed of.
95. Shell may at any time assign or transfer all or any part of its rights and/or obligations relating to any Card and/or the Shell Escape Rewards Programme without the prior consent of any Cardmember.
Back to top
96. Shell may without notice to the Cardmember amend and/or vary any aspect of the Shell Escape Rewards Programme, including the terms and conditions herein and/or the published details relating to the enjoyment of benefits and/or privileges (including the accumulation of Points and the redemption of Rewards), without being liable to the Cardmember in any manner whatsoever.
Back to top
97. Where a Card bears a name and/or mark indicating that the Card may be used to obtain benefits and/or privileges under any other programme, the prevailing terms and conditions governing that programme issued by the person indicated by that name and/or mark shall apply and Shell shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the proper operation of that programme.
98. Shell may, at any time in its absolute discretion and without assigning any reason, discriminate between different Cardmembers in that benefits or privileges may be offered or granted to certain categories of Cardmembers but not to others.
99. Unless otherwise indicated on the Card, the Card is not a charge card and cannot be used as such. Where it is indicated on the Card that the Card is also a charge card, use of the Card as a charge card shall be governed by the prevailing terms and conditions applicable to that charge card. Where the Card is also a charge card issued by Shell, crediting of Points may be effected only in conjunction with the use of the Card as a charge card.
100. In the event that any provision or condition herein shall be or at any time shall become invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, such invalidity, illegality or un-enforceability shall not in any way affect or impair any other provisions or conditions herein and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as if such invalid or illegal or unenforceable provision or condition had never been contained herein.
101. Where a Cardmember is incapable or rendered incapable, by reason of death, mental disorder or permanent disability, of managing and administering his property, affairs and estate, upon the happening of any of the events indicated above, all un-utilised Points shall be automatically invalidated and will not inure to the benefit of the representatives and/or the estate of the Cardmember.
102. The Cardmember is to take note that in the event of any changes to its particulars or delivery address, Shell shall have the right to direct all future correspondences or Rewards to the new address provided. The Cardmember shall be responsible to ensure that it immediately contacts Shell in the event that it fails to receive its statements, vouchers or Rewards from Shell. In the event of any fraud or theft as a result of the above, Shell shall not be responsible or liable for any transactions effected prior to the receipt by Shell of such notice and Shell shall have the right to debit the Cardmember's account for any and all redemption that was affected prior to such notification.
103. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Singapore Law. All Cardmembers hereby submit irrevocably to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
Back to top
Shell Escape Value Care
104. The Shell Escape Value Care Programme is only eligible for taxi drivers. Taxi drivers are required to apply for an Escape Value Care Card at all Shell stations.
105. Shell reserves the right to set and to change the qualification requirements for Escape Value Care Card without giving prior written notice to the Cardmember.
106. Cardmembers will be bound by the terms and conditions of the Escape Rewards Programme.
107. The Escape Value Care Cardmember will have to drive their taxi and produce their Escape Value Care Card to be entitled to the Diesel discount. Escape Value Care Cardmembers will also earn Points and enjoy Rewards under the Escape Rewards Programme.
108. Existing Escape Cardmembers who are also holding Escape Value Care Card are required to immediately contact the Shell Customer Service Centre at 1800-3722733 to inform Shell. Thereafter, Shell's Customer Service representative will transfer the Escape Points from their Escape Card into their Escape Value Care account and their Escape Card will thereafter be terminated. Shell reserves the right to impose on the Cardmember an administrative fee of one hundred (100) Points to effect such transfer of Points, which Points will be debited from the Cardmember's account.
109. Privileges can only be granted at Shell service stations in Singapore upon presentation of the Escape Value Care Card at the point of fuel purchase, and Escape Value Care cardholders must use either cash or NETS only, for payment.
Back to top
Shell Escape Website
110. Shell maintains a Shell Escape website which enables Escape and Escape Value Care Cardmembers who wish to update their particulars online to do so. All Cardmembers may also check their point balance and view the latest promotions from Shell via this website by completing a log-in form.
111. Cardmembers will be given a redemption PIN number. Cardmembers should safeguard the password and shall adhere to any procedural, security and other requirements of Shell relating to its use.
112. Cardmembers who wish to access and to use the services offered on the website will be subject to:
(a) the terms and conditions of the Escape Rewards Programme;
(b) the terms and conditions governing the use of the Shell Escape Website; and
(c) the terms and conditions governing the website owned and operated by Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd.
113. Shell will not be responsible for any redemption affected by online system glitches or failure or for any other reason whatsoever.
Back to top
100 Bonus Points Offer
114. This promotion is open to Shell Escape cardholders who register their Shell Escape card or update personal details with their email address online at www.shell.com.sg/escape. For the avoidance of doubt, Shell Escape cardholders who have previously registered their Shell Escape card by completing a paper registration form are also eligible to participate in this promotion.
115. Internet access is required. Participants are solely responsible to obtain or provide internet access.
Online Registration or Personal Data Updates
116. To take advantage of this promotion Shell Escape cardholders must register their Shell Escape card or update their particulars on Shell Escape website www.shell.com.sg/escape.
117. Full and genuine details of members must be completed
118. The bonus 100 Shell Escape points offer will be issued to eligible Card members 6-8 weeks after the date of applications. This offier is not applicable to card members who have updated their contact details between 1 Jan 2013 - 30 April 2013.
Back to top
120. In the event of breach of security, promotion manipulation, information/data inaccuracy or fraud, Shell reserves the right to cancel or suspend the promotion and not to award the bonus points.
121. The Shell's decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
Back to top
122. From 1 July 2012 -31 October 2013, Shell Escape members ('Card members') shall be entitled to 10% discount off with any purchase of Shell fuels, inclusive of prevailing 5% station discount.
123. To qualify for the discount, the Shell Escape Card must be presented to the cashier before any payment is made.
124. Non-Shell Escape members may apply for an Escape Card at any Shell station to be eligible for this promotion when their application has been accepted and the Card issued.
125. This promotion does not apply to Corporate Shell Card purchases and all type of Escape Value Care Cards and is also not offered in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, discount vouchers, privileges or promotions unless otherwise stated herein.
126. Shell shall not be liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses in connection with or arising from this promotion, the earning or redemption of Points.
127. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Shell reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion from time to time at its own discretion without prior notice or liability to you. All decisions made by Shell in respect of this promotion or in the event of any dispute are final and binding.
128. For further details on the Shell Escape Rewards Programme and its prevailing terms and conditions, please refer to www.shell.com.sg/escape.
129. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
Back to top
Cookies remember the type of browser you use and which additional browser software you have installed. They also remember your preferences, such as language and region, which remain as your default settings when you revisit the website. Cookies also allow you to rate pages and fill in comment forms.
Some of the cookies we use are session cookies and only last until you close your browser, others are persistent cookies which are stored on your computer for longer.
This voucher is valid for purchases of Shell V-Power Nitro+, Shell FuelSave 98 or 95 and Shell Diesel ONLY. It is not valid for Shell HandWash, Shell Autoserv outlets, lubricants, convenience stores, or any other purchases or services.This voucher cannot be used with other promotions or with any Shell cards (including but not limited to the Corporate Shell Card and Shell Value Care Card), unless otherwise specifi cally stated.This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers, including other Shell and bank discount vouchers and during Shell V-Power Nitro+ discount promotions.For redemption, present this voucher to the cashier when making payment.Only one (1) voucher is to be used at each time together with your Shell Escape card.Only Shell Escape card members are eligible to redeem the vouchers.Restricted to a single pump transaction. Receipts cannot be combined from multiple transactions.This voucher entitles you to redeem up to the value stated, after the applicable station discount, and is NOT exchangeable for cash, either wholly or partially.Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.Please contact Shell Service Centre from Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 6.00pm at 1800-ESCAPEE (1800-372 2733) should you have any queries.
CRM offer 2013/2014This promotion is valid from 6 December 2013 to 31 January 2014 and is only applicable to the recipient of this mailer and is non-transferable. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers, discounts or promotions, unless otherwise stated. To be eligible for the benefits as stated in this mailer, please present your Shell Escape card as specified in this mailer, each time you fill up at Shell. Customers who qualify for the gift will receive a letter of notification by mail by 15/03/2014. For details on Shell Escape Rewards Programme, visit www.shell.com.sg/escape
This promotion is valid from 6 December 2013 to 31 January 2014 and is only applicable to the recipient of this mailer and is non-transferable. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers, discounts or promotions, unless otherwise stated. Present your Shell Escape card to receive the benefits as stated in this mailer and on condition of the minimum purchase requirements being met. Bonus Shell Escape points will be issued to eligible customers by 15/03/2014. For details on Shell Escape Rewards Programme, visit www.shell.com.sg/escape This promotion is valid from 23 December to 31 January 2014 and is not applicable to existing Shell Escape members. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers, discounts or promotions, unless otherwise stated. The bonus 300 Shell Escape points will be issued to eligible members 8 weeks after date of application. Applications must be submitted with complete and genuine personal details. For details on Shell Escape Rewards Programme, visit www.shell.com.sg/escape
CRM offer 2014This Promotion is vaild from 13 March to 31 May 2014. It is non-transferable and only applicable to the recipient of the SMS/mailer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers, discounts or promotions, unless otherwise stated. Present your Shell Escape card to receive the benefits as stated in the SMS/mailer and on condition that the minimum purchase requirements have been met. Bonus Shell Escape points will be issued to eligible customers by the 15th of the following month. $20 Free Fuels (600 Escape Points) will be issued to eligible customers by 15/6/14.
|Ways to collect points|
|Browse all rewards|
|Find a Shell station|
|Find a station|